Bovee 1000 with iPod Integration Cable AMI/MMI for Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit for in car iPod Integration
About this item:
- Connects iPhone/iPod and car original iPod interface wirelessly using Bluetooth technology - no need to manually plug iPod in every time
- Automatic reconnection every time you enter the vehicle. Simultaneously use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth phone handsfree in your car whilst staying connected for music playback
- Browse, skip and control music playback using the original steering wheel and head unit controls
- Plug and Play no installation required! Simply plug it into your car's existing iPod/Media socket. (In case of minor discrepancies, please check the 4th photo for the TROUBLESHOOTING and INSTALLATION GUIDELINES.
- Display your entire iPod music library on your original car screen from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5.5 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||WMA1000-AMI-30P|
- Unplug the device from your car’s iPod integration.
- Clear (forget) the device from the iPhone after the phone has connected with the device, then turn off the Bluetooth of the phone.
- Restart the phone; do not turn on the phone's Bluetooth upon restart.
- Plug the device back in and wait for the blue light to start blinking.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the phone and pair it with the device from the beginning.
Plug-and-play Bluetooth music adapter
Designed for original / factory-fitted 30-pin iPod kits, also aftermarket in-car iPod integration.
Once paired with your phone, every time you re-enter the vehicle the Bluetooth connection will be established automatically, meaning that your full music library will be instantly accessible on your in-car iPod interface, without having to remove the phone from your bag/pocket and manually plug into the cable.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- The device will work with most cars that have 30-pin iPod integration kits. The easiest way to know for sure is to physically plug an iPod into your car's 30-pin cable. If it works then one of our devices can usually extend your iPod integration with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Steering controls and library support only supported Apple devices. Music Streaming is compatible with all Bluetooth-capable smartphones.
- Due to variations in the entertainment systems of different car models and production years’ compatibility can NOT be guaranteed.