Bovee tune2air Bluetooth Car Kit for Audi, VW, MB - Music Interface Adaptor for in car iPod Integration (WMA3000A AMI/MDI/MMI Connector)
About this item:
- Bluetooth Media Streaming for Audi, VW, and Mercedes Benz from any phone. Android support for music streaming.
- Important: Before purchasing confirm that your car is compatible, the device is not universal and works. Please see the product description for the specific vehicle compatibility information before purchasing.
- Only works with Audi (made 2009 onwards or some older Audi which have compatible 3G systems - please check your media system software version), VW, and Mercedes Benz with corresponding AMI/MDI/MMI connectors installed. Only compatible with cars that have existing iPod integration with existing AMI/MDI/MMI connectors. Do not purchase if your car does not have compatible AMI/MDI/MMI connectors.
- Requires at least 1 song on your phone’s native music library for music streaming to work. (Please refer to the 4th photo for the troubleshooting guidelines and installation steps)
- Automatic reconnection every time you enter the vehicle. Simultaneously use the original or aftermarket Bluetooth handsfree phone and automatically switch between music playback
Upgrade your iPod Integration System with Wireless (A2DP) and Wirelessly Stream from Phone
WMA3000A Wireless Music Interface Adapter for in car iPod Integration
- Wirelessly Stream from Pandora, Spotify, and any App! Application settings may require phone storage and broadcast permission to work correctly.
- Works with all phones and versions of Apple, Windows, and Android.
- Important: Requires at least 1 song on your phone’s native music library for music streaming to work.
- Browse Music Library and Control Playback Using Original Entertainment System! Compatible only with Audi, VW, and Mercedes with working AMI/MDI/MMI connectors.
- Automatic reconnection every time you enter your vehicle!
- Automatically switches between music playback and original/after-market hands-free phone!
- Important: Before purchasing confirm that your car is compatible, device is not universal and works only with Audi, VW and Mercedes Benz with corresponding AMI/MDI/MMI connectors installed.
The car stereo doesn't do wireless music streaming?
This is what you do when your new car's fancy stereo didn't come with a feature every car should have. All too often, those high-end vehicle manufacturers like Audi, BMW, and Mercedes do not pay much attention to revamping audio features on their base models. This usually means being left with no wireless music or having to spend thousands for that stereo/navigation upgrade. Read the reviews. If you have a supported vehicle, you need this!
Compatible with Audi, MB, and VW iPod integration systems with corresponding AMI/MDI/MMI connectors.
Important: Compatible only with Audi vehicles made in 2009 and onwards (some older Audi vehicles may also have compatible 3G systems - check your media system software version before purchasing)
Only for models with Media Interface
For Media-In Multimedia Port
Exactly what you were looking for to upgrade your iPod Integration
Song information will be displayed on the car's entertainment screen with music played from the iTunes library only. When connected car iPod system will default to play from the Music library. For cars with original and aftermarket iPod music systems.
Exceeding all expectations!
Connect to media port. Simply plug the device into the media port of your Car.
Compatible with apple, windows, and android devices. Simply connect to the device in your wireless settings once. Enjoy automatic connection and reconnection thereafter.
Seamlessly stream music from your phone and apps! Read, display, and control your car's entertainment system and steering wheel.