Skywin DIY Model Engine Kit, Mini Engine Kit, Steam Engine, Steam Engine Kit, Toy Engine - Good for Educational and Experimentation Purposes (V-Type)
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Product ID (EAN)||5060974381951|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.82 x 4.33 x 4.72 inches|
About this item
- [ BE THE LITTLE EINSTEIN ] - Challenge yourself first by starting to assemble this Mini Engine Kit to get you a gist of how this item operates. This Steam Engine V-Syle Cylinder Set-Up is an external combustion engine that would help you understand the basic principle and application of the steam engine through experiments
- [ WHAT'S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ] - This Model Engine Kit includes 1 pc. English Manual with pictures and details on how to assemble it, and 1 pc. Screw Driver, 1 pc. kit of the Hot Steam Engine Model made of 13 pcs of materials for assembly
- [MATERIAL] - The Toy Engine or Steam Engine Kit is well-made with a mix of Steel and Plastic.
- [ USES ] - This item is a great gift for Kids' science projects, Physical, and machine learning, teacher’s Demo props on the class, and birthday gifts for friends, families, parents, kids, etc. Many of our customers come from school, colleagues, etc.
- [ A LITTLE REMINDER ] - This item requires time to assemble. This is a TOY
- [ INSTALLATION ] - After assembling is completed, Open the boiler, and inject the water to be 2/3 volume, leave another 1/3 book for the steam; Fill the alcohol burner with your 95% alcohol (we recommend this fuel) and light it. After about 1-2 minutes of heating the boiler, you would see steam coming out, then the V-twin cylinder/piston will run madly.
- [TIPS] - The kit includes one long hose. You’ll need to measure (directions are in mm) and cut the hose segments yourself. There’s more than enough hose included to recover from small mistakes.
This Skywin DIY Mini Steam Engine Build Kit is a must for any Kid and Adult who likes to experiment and build knowledge by “doing it” instead of just watching it. This Model Engine Kit uses an alcohol lamp to heat water in closed space, water is heated and vaporized into water vapor and volume expansion at the same time, generating pressure to drive piston movement, generating mechanical energy, giving the flywheel an initial speed, promoting piston reciprocating motion, and going motor power generation through gears. Understand the basic principle and application of the steam engine through experiments